Thursday, February 25, 2010

Enough



"You're the guy that posts pictures of dog litter on your blog."

Actually, there is more to this blog than dogshit. But the canine waste images overshadow everything else for too many people. I try to cover the good, the bad, the ugly, and the stupid.

Sometimes I have held off posting bad images to be fair to the artists and others that I spotlight here. Obviously someone who works hard to create a nice quilt doesn't want to be juxtaposed with the end results of a dog owned by a rude human.

At the same time I don't want to ignore the chronic problems of litter, garbage and decay in Plattsburgh.

So I've created another blog for the seedier side of the Burgh: http://dogtown12901.blogspot.com . I'll mention here when I've posted images at that blog while sparing you the visual assault. Three posts are already up over there.

Of course, the bad images of dogshit, rotten pumpkins, dirty diapers, etc., become repetitive after a while. But by showing that repetition maybe Plattsburgh's Powers That Be will do something like enforce the law.

No comments: