Thursday, September 17, 2009

Reminder: North Country Blogger – Tweeter Meet-Up




Sorry, there won’t be any fireworks at the meet-up. (I needed an attention getter.) It’s just an informal gathering this Sunday, Sept. 20th, at Koffee Kat, 104 Margaret Street, Plattsburgh, starting at 1 PM. (The Kat is the coffeehouse next to Cornerstone Bookshop).

This is an opportunity to meet other online communicators in the North Country. No, this isn’t an organizational meeting for another group; just some quiet conversation. No Amway or CIA recruitment.

I plan to find an open spot at the Kat, maybe a couple of tables indoors, and put up a sign saying “NC Bloggers.” Looking forward to meeting you.

Thanks to Doug Yu, of Adirondack Base Camp, for helping me organize this. More info by emailing me at luketbush(at)yahoo(dot)com or please leave a comment and I’ll reply here.


(Photo by me, LTB. Battle of Plattsburgh fireworks, Sept. 11th, 2009.)

No comments: