Saturday, April 13, 2013

ROTA Zone: A Dimension of Sight, Sound, and Mind


PLATTSBURGH CITY - Sat. 3/30/13

The last opening at ROTA Gallery - the Spring Open Community Show - featured works both visual and spoken by local artists.  An open mic wrapped up the evening, a series of songs, poems and prose expressions.  ROTA has an open mic poetry event every two weeks on Thursday evenings.  More info at its Facebook page  or email rotagallery@gmail.com .


Abisola Majeed


Jessica Rigby


Jake Patenaude (guitar) and Bruce Patenaude (keyboard)


Chris Ostuni (framed by hanging art)


Sarah Monday


(Unknown performer)

2 comments:

Chris Brewster said...

I'm really enjoying your ongoing cultural documentation of late. While away from Plattsburgh, these posts bring me a little closer to home.

Abbie Road said...

Wow! I didn't even know this blog existed! but Thank you for posting a photo and mentioning me on here! I'm now a follower!

Abisola (: