Friday, May 13, 2011

Chromebook? I'll Take Five!


Are you excited about Google's release of the Chromebook? According to the New York Times:

The Chrome operating system, which Google introduced in 2009, does away with desktop software and storing data on a computer. Instead, it is not much more than a browser, and all of a computer user’s information, like documents, photos and e-mail messages, is stored on the Internet, or in “the cloud.”

What a great system. A dumb terminal completely dependent on a Net OS. I would've posted this here at my blog many hours ago but I couldn't because Blogger was down for maintenance. I could read my old entries but couldn't post.

Blogger is owned by Google.

Like Google says: "Enjoy the speed, simplicity, and security of nothing but the web."

http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/05/11/googles-chrome-laptops-will-go-on-sale-in-june/

No comments: