Wednesday, December 18, 2019

It's Blast-O-Matic!





My review posted on the Best Buy website about one of their fine products I recently purchased.

*  *  *

Insignia 80w audio system

Features Blast-O-Matic sound [TM]

Are you annoyed your audio equipment doesn't reset itself to a high volume to disturb your neighbors?   If you set the volume to 3 or even minimum before turning off your unit Insignia's Blast-O-Matic [TM] will make sure the volume jumps to 14 when you turn it back on.

Others have complained about the blasting volume feature.  When I used the unit a few times no problem, the volume would retain its last setting.  I was disappointed I didn't have Blast-O-Matic [TM] but it finally kicked in, making sure my next door neighbor in this apartment building would jumped awake in the middle of the night.

*  *  *

No comments: