Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Friendly Service

You know there's nothing more that I like than walking into a coffeehouse to talk with some friends and have a verbal attack dog jump at me.   A good way to start a New Year in Plattsburgh, NY.

As I mentioned before a Facebook page I had created for a certain business was deleted without warning.  My problem was with the person who erased my page while leaving hers the only one.  I didn't have a problem with the business per se.

This evening an employee behind the counter attacked me for daring to show my face in the business.  If he didn't like how I handled the situation regarding the Facebook page he could've talked to me like a human being instead of trying to rip me a new one in front of everyone else.  Apparently he feels I shouldn't have stated the facts online, just bit my tongue and said nothing.  I've done too much of that in the past.

I don't put up with anyone's crap anymore.  This post is an example.

No comments: