Monday, October 29, 2007

Autumn Spectrum



No car. Traveling limited by foot. I have to work within the confines of the city, especially when shooting fall scenes. I enjoy autumn photography that emphasizes nature over man. The less man-made objects in an image the better.

Usually this means that a few leaves end up representing the season instead of grand mountains and forests ablaze with color. But I do end up with shots that others overlook.













[More fall images can be found at my website, www.writog.com . Check under HEADLINKS or use this direct link to the page.]

1 comment:

. said...

hello fellow plattsburghian, I definetly suggest you take photographs of the art work graffiti downtown. There are murals under the bridge by the monument, just walk through the little trail by the curvy sidewalk pathway to the river. I think there is are a few in the back of the big building with all the archways across the street from koffekats balcony. There is also a nikola tesla stencil graffiti done on clinton st. on the big white wall by protecton.