How To Make Macro Rainbow Shots
In my previous post, Macro Rainbow Foil, I didn't explain how I made those images. In case you're wondering, here's how to make your own in a few steps.
1. Go to Smooth Moves, 4 Broad Street, Plattsburgh, NY and order a sandwich to go.
2. Take the sandwich outside and sit down at the picnic table covered by a multi-colored umbrella.
3. After you unwrap the sandwich, notice that the crumpled foil is reflecting the light filtering through the umbrella from different angles, creating colorful facets.
4. Take out your camera, set the lens for macro mode, and shoot. Ignore any employees or other customers who are wondering what the hell you're doing.
5. Go home and with your PC crop and adjust the images.