Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Repeat Ecchs Times

The observation has been made that there’s a lot of dogshit at this blog. Well, keep in mind that I only show a fraction of what I see around town.

For example, there was a spot near the Press-Republican newspaper offices that I photographed but didn’t post. Now I’m showing the spot because the problem is growing: there are more dog turds there.



Last night I was walking around and noticed someone walking her dog. She was in the same spot by the PR where a couple of canine cannelloni had been sitting for the last couple of days. Today I noticed additional nuggets in the same area (marked by blue x’s, image below). No, I don’t seek out this crap. I’m just wary of stepping in it.



I don’t know if the dog-owner I saw last night is responsible. Maybe an unleashed dog came by and dumped on its own, thinking it was OK because the spot was already dirtied.

Can’t blame the dog. It’s a dumb animal – like some dog-owners.

But let it happen once and it happens again. And again…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd be glad to join you in trying to catch these stupid dog owners and record their ignorance on camera. Can we take the photos to the police or council and get some action against them?
I am so sick of these self-centered individuals ruining our city.