I’ll spare you the images. Actually, I’ll spare myself. I can only control my gag reflex for so long while dealing with this stuff.
Listed below are images taken today while just walking around. Each item has a number referring to the image on file. I keep all such shots filed in case anyone wants to challenge me that there’s no dogshit problem in Plattsburgh, NY.
9. Miller St. near RR crossing. On snowbank. Must have been dropped by a flying dog. 2/12/09 1:36 PM Img#4702
10. Miller St, near Press-Republican parking lot. 2/12/09 1:46 PM. Img#4716
11. Margaret St., near 226 parking lot. On snowbank. Another winged canine? 2/12/09 Img#4744
12. Margaret St, 256 entrance. 2/12/09 2:20 PM Img#4747
13. Margaret & Cornelia, NE corner. 2/12/09 2:55 PM Img#4750