Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bugging Me

I’m trying to ID these flylike critters. They act like bees, tapping flowers for nectar, flying from bud to bud. Any entomologists or bored reference librarians out there who could help me?

1 comment:

sarahsocialworker said...

I really enjoyed what I read/saw of your blog. And I know this isn't too terribly helpful, but that looks more like a fly than a bee. It looks just like a common house fly, except the body is a metallic green color. Some sort of fly though.