Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fan Email: JT



I really appreciate feedback. Writography is usually a lonely endeavor, just me, my camera, and my computer. Posting is like sending out a message in a bottle, tossing it into a vast, silent ocean. Here’s a missive from one fan:


love your writog blog!

Date: Fri, August 24, 2007 6:42 am


Hi Luke,

I'm a Plattsburgh ex-pat who reads your blog all the time. You present Plattsburgh in such an honest fashion. It's a captivating mix of the good, the bad, and the sometimes beautiful...

Anyway, I was just reading in the Press Republican that a consultant from California thinks installing surveillance cameras downtown is a great idea. When I read this, I immediately thought, "Luke is going to be all over this!" At least with cameras we can finally get to the bottom of who leaves behind all those dirty diapers!

Keep up the good work!

Take care and all best wishes,

JT



JT:

Thanks for the comments. I’m glad that there are people like you out there who “get it” with this blog.

You wrote:

At least with cameras we can finally get to the bottom of who leaves behind all those dirty diapers!

Or maybe we’ll get to the bottoms of the dirty diaper dumpers. A good kick in the ass might wake ‘em up!

Luke


No comments: